What's new? (Release Notes)
1.4.0 MarkUpDown Multiline Table Syntax!
No more scrunching all your Markdown onto one run-on line for HTML tables and Bootstrap. Find out how to revolutionize grids and tables here.
- Error window on save should be gone.
- If you were experiencing an error message on save, note that your file should still have saved.
- Regardless, that window was awfully annoying. Should be gone.
- HTML preview pane rendering should be more robust.
- Times when previous sections break briefly when editing should be greatly reduced.
Also included a few minor additions:
- Ctrl-R will now re-render the preview, in case you're not seeing something you oughta.
- View the full path of open files in the bottom status bar by mousing over the file's tab.
- Export to HTML file shortcut changed to Ctrl-P.
- Ctrl-E will sometimes insert a Euro symbol € (and, painfully, sometimes not).
- Will likely change back (or keep both) once I figure out the Euro issue.
- Some minor CSS changes for default preview rendering.
1.4.1 Bug fixes.
- Fixed a Markdown preview bug if you have your cursor at the start of a line ahead of a header (or some other "line start" markup).
- Fixed a rendering bug that occasionally occurred when rendering content between
- Fixed a rendering bug that affected some code blocks (indented).
- Fixed a crashing app if the user's autosave files were moved
- Shouldn't happen in normal usage, but better safe than sorry!
1.3.0 HTML Code Paste!
Try the new HTML Code Paste with Alt-V (for paste) and Shift-Alt-V (for paste HTML as quotation). The second even includes a link to the source of the quote introducing your HTML!
1.2.0 First public release!
Also, only marginally less exciting, changed highlight tags from
1.2.1 Change Find and Replace to case-INsensitive until I add the option to choose. Added FAQ to app.
1.2.2 Fixed a bug with shift-tabbing to remove tabs from multiple lines when the first line began with spaces. THAT'S the kind of attention to detail we're talkin' 'bout. ;^)
1.1.14 Find and Replace added. Add Header command button. Improved bullet/list formatting. Complete keystroke shortcut and command documentation. Improved image uploading flow.
1.1.13 Improved Help flies [sic]. Easier to close files! Smoother exports to HTML. New Quick Start instructions.